WBBSE madhyamik class 10th results 2019: Pass percentage improves from last year
The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education has declared the result for Madhyamik examination(class 10th) today i.e. 21 May 2019. However, the result will be available on the official website at 10 am.
The overall pass percentage this year stood at 86.07%. In 2018, the results were declared in June with an overall pass percentage as 85.49%. The number of girls clearing the examination was less than that of boys.
This year, the examination was held from 12 February to 22 February 2019. Over 10 lakh students appeared for the class 10th examination.
The results will be available on the state board’s official website wbbse.org. Alternatively, students can view the result via the official examinations website wbresults.nic.in.
To access the result via mobile application, download the app ‘Madhyamik Results 2019.’ You can also get your result via sms:
- Send WB10<space><roll number> to 54242/ 56263/58888
- Go to the official website www.wbbse.org.
- Enter roll number and login credentials.
- You will be able to view your results and can also download it for future reference.
Jet Airways’ creditors might secure a bid for the airline from one of the richest NRI families in the world
IKEA's parent company invests in an Indian home design startup that may in turn serve the Swedish retailer
- Health Ministry launches portal for info on vaccine, clinical trials
- Elon Musk's SpaceX will launch another 60 Starlink internet satellites into Earth’s orbit tonight
- Farmers protest in India intensify — Kerala MP and Punjab CM to move the Supreme Court, three Punjab BJP leaders resign
- Best smartphones with 256GB of internal storage
- Maharashtra’s restaurants and bars are likely to reopen for dine-in services