There's a surprisingly simple explanation for why iPhone owners can accept calls two different ways
iPhone owners: Have you ever noticed sometimes when you receive a call you have an option to swipe to answer, while other times you're given "accept" and "decline" buttons?
We saw this tweet on Friday and it got us thinking.
HP Elite Lounge
More from this author
- Shree Sai Spaces Creations and Wasankar Wealth man...
- Apple Shares Up More Than 2% As iPhone Announcemen...
- The Apple Store is down!
- Thanks to her mom, 3-year-old London Scout is Inst...
- Here Are 5 Ways The World Could Penalize Russia
- Companies to say goodbye to a horde of identificat...
- Soon you can go to Shirdi on sea plane