3. Turn partnered with AdMore, a TV ad buying tool that will help Turn compete in the programmatic TV space. Media Post reports Turn will incorporate AdMore's technology into its data management platform.
5. Gannett will start testing a new online ad format, which the company refers to as "Gravity ads." This ad format is not like subtle ads readers are used to seeing today, but instead the display ads take over the user's web page.
6. Facebook looks to expand Atlas, an ad server the social media company purchased from Microsoft in 2013. With the expansion, Facebook hopes to build its own demand side platform to compete with Google.
7. AppNexus has partnered with Ozone, an ad tech company in India. The two companies plan to work together to build an simplified programmatic ad buying platform.
10. Mollie Spilman has joined Criteo as the company's global chief revenue officer. Spilman was previously Millennial Media's VP of global sales and operations.