1. Here are some of the coolest ways drones have been used in advertising, from Coca-Cola through to Star Trek.
3. WPP chief Sir Martin Sorrell calls on ad agencies to work harder to convince clients of their value to a brand's bottom line, in this Ad Age video interview.
4. AOL and Publicis Groupe have signed a six-year global deal that gives the agency network access to programmatic video and linear TV services.
6. BuzzFeed readers have cooed over Purina's funny branded entertainment videos. But neither can say yet whether the native advertising has helped shift more cat food off the shelves.
8. Econsultancy has picked its top 25 "most thrilling" branded Vines and Instagram videos of all time. As you'd imagine, GoPro, Red Bull and Nike feature heavily - but brands like Visa, Target and Dunkin Donuts have also snuck in there.
10. DDB Sydney is sending more than 3,000 chief executives across Australia bottles of water - or "Daughter Water" - in the post as part of a campaign designed to promote fair wages for women in the workplace.