17 Startup Darlings That Dropped Off The Map This Year
istolethetv via FlickrBuilding a successful startup is hard.
It's why, on average, nine out of 10 seed-stage startups fail.Here are some of the previously hot startups that fell off the map this year.
- CarbonWatch — India’s first mobile app to calculate your carbon footprint falls short of its promises
- Reddit recovers from a major outage as GameStop shares soar over 100%
- Nureca stocks debut on bourses at 59% premium over IPO price
- How Airtel’s AdTech platform is planning to deliver on the promise of ‘zero ad frauds’ to its clients
- Traffic jam on the Ganga - one of India's largest rivers will now get lane separators to deal with crowded boats