6 reasons you should buy a Galaxy Note 9 instead of the Galaxy S9
Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
The Galaxy S9, the Galaxy S9+, and the new Galaxy Note 9 - Samsung's premium flagship phones for the year - are all heavy-hitters. You can't go wrong with either phone, but if you're on the fence, there are some subtle differences that make the newest phone, the Galaxy Note 9, stand out from the rest.
Here are 6 reasons you should consider the Galaxy Note 9 instead of the Galaxy S9 or S9+:
1. The Galaxy Note 9 features a larger display than the Galaxy S9 and S9+.
2. The Galaxy Note 9 has a bigger battery capacity than the Galaxy S9 and S9+.
3. The Galaxy Note 9 features way more storage capacity than the Galaxy S9 or S9+.
4. The Galaxy Note 9 features more RAM than the Galaxy S9 or S9+.
5. The Galaxy Note 9 features a useful accessory the Galaxy S9 doesn't have: The S Pen.
6. The Galaxy Note 9 comes with a newer version of Android compared to the Galaxy S9.
- Chip shortage hits new brands in tough Indian laptop market
- Petrol and diesel prices hiked again by 35 paise for fifth consecutive day across the country
- India vs Pakistan at ICC T20 World Cup: The ‘Men in Blue’ have a definite advantage in this one
- Tamil drama 'Koozhangal' is India's official entry for Oscars 2022
- ICICI Bank net profit rises 25% on lower provisions in September quarter