AI-powered smartphones and the features that will make you want to buy them
- Many devices makers made a push to introduce artificial intelligence as a highlight feature on smartphones in 2017.
- Companies have begun creating special hardware and software dedicated to AI functionality.
- Most AI features appear to be centered around imaging and photography, power efficiency and security.
Artificial intelligence is slowly making its way onto smartphones - and may be a staple feature on devices in 2018.
Many smartphones released in the past year have included AI-focused hardware and software, from Google's Pixel phones to Apple's iPhones to Huawei's Mate line. These phones use AI in all sorts of clever ways, from imaging and photography, to power efficiency, to security.
There have been AI developments from pretty much all of the major tech companies. Those who have not been in the AI game are expected to soon introduce smartphones with special functions.
Here's a rundown of the current and coming AI-powered smartphones and the features that make them interesting.
Get the latest Google stock price here.
- Crypto is about much more than just 'cryptocurrencies'
- DC vs RR: Who will win today’s IPL match?
- We asked three spacetech entrepreneurs what it takes to enter the field and they listed out the opportunities
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price
- Best baby swing cradle and chair in India