An Experimental App Lets Users See Their Town Under Water
The app is not yet ready for the public and currently only works for people in the coastal village of of Wickford, RI. But creator Eli Kintisch is hoping to expand its reach. We definitely think this needs to be done.The app seems pretty easy to use.
With the push a button, users can visualize their surroundings based on the projected sea level rise through the screen.
- Reddit recovers from a major outage as GameStop shares soar over 100%
- Nureca stocks debut on bourses at 54% premium over IPO price
- How Airtel’s AdTech platform is planning to deliver on the promise of ‘zero ad frauds’ to its clients
- Traffic jam on the Ganga - one of India's largest rivers will now get lane separators to deal with crowded boats
- Synology DiskStation DS220+ review – the perfect cloud replacement for backing up photos and files