Apple Begins Sending Out Email Alerts To Notify You When Someone Accesses Your iCloud Account Online
Just five days after Apple CEO Tim Cook promised to increase the security of iCloud and iTunes, MacRumors reports that Apple has begun sending out email alerts to notify users when their iCloud accounts are accessed via the web.Apple is also planning on sending out email alerts every time it notices a login from a new device, a password is changed, or anytime a device is restored from an account.Advertisement
Here's what one of the email alerts looks like, courtesy of MacRumors.
Both the iPhone and the iWatch are rumored to leverage an NFC chip for wireless payments, and Apple is likely trying to re-establish trust in both its current and future security features before the big event tomorrow.
- Maha: NCP corporator from Pimpri Chinchwad dies of COVID-19
- Scientists strike note of caution as 'Made in India' vaccine programme gains momentum
- Goa: Doctor in charge of COVID-19 treatment returns home after 98 days
- Odisha's COVID-19 death toll mounts to 34; virus count rises to 8,601
- WHO team to reach China next week to probe SARS-CoV-2 source