Beyonce launches an on-demand vegan meal delivery service
The company is called 22 Days Nutrition after the belief that it takes 21 days to break a bad habit.All meals will be 100% plant-based and delivered once a week. All ingredients will be non-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free and organic. Advertisement
Prices will range from $9.76 to $16.50 each.
Beyonce herself has dabbled in veganism before. She and her husband Jay-Z famously adopted the diet for 22 days in the winter of 2013 and she has since made an effort to include more plant-based foods in her diet."All you have to do is try. If I can do it, anyone can," Beyonce said in a press release.
"We all know the importance and value of eating plant-based foods but often times find ourselves trapped in a series of bad habits that sabotage optimum wellness," says co-founder Borges. "The Vegan Meal Delivery program makes it easier to reset your habits with healthy and delicious plant-based foods."22 Days Nutrition dishes include a sesame cabbage lentil bowl, ratatouille pasta with pesto, curried fried rice with vegetables, and an almond blueberry breakfast loaf. You can sign up online here.
- CRPF official succumbs to COVID-19 in Hyderabad; 11th pandemic death in force
- West Bengal reports record single-day spike of 1,344 COVID-19 cases
- 7 more COVID-19 deaths in Haryana, infection count crosses 20K-mark
- Activist Akhil Gogoi tests COVID-19 positive in Guwahati jail
- 45 fresh COVID-19 cases reported in U'khand, total climbs to 3,417