Billionaire Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel and supermodel Miranda Kerr are having a baby - here's a look inside the power couple's 2-year whirlwind romance
In May, the 27-year-old billionaire Snap CEO and the Australian supermodel tied the knot, with an early morning yoga session and an intimate backyard setting.
Now, the couple is expecting their first child together.
Kerr and Spiegel started dating nearly two years ago, and a whirlwind romance followed, which led to their engagement last year.
Here's how the two powerful stars met and fell in love:
Biz Carson contributed to an earlier version of this post.
Get the latest Snap stock price here.
- 'Die-hard' Nintendo fan spent over $40,000 buying stock and then asked top executives why the company won't make more of a fan-favorite series
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- Four-days work week, full and final settlement within 2 days of exit — new changes at workplaces to reflect from July 1
- It’s not the CM seat but the one who wields ‘bow and arrow’ will be the Sena head
- SIMPLY PUT: extreme weather is the new normal in India
- Antonia Wade, PwC's global CMO, tells Insider how B2B spending changes in tough economic times
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report