CHART OF THE DAY: Game Makers Are Picking Mobile Devices Over Consoles
Game developers are increasingly turning to smartphones and tablets for their next project.A survey of 2,500 developers from the organizers of the recent Game Developers Conference found that 58 percent were planning their next project for mobile devices. Approximately 38 percent of those surveyed said their last project was on mobile.
Among developers working on mobile, 90 percent planned working on iOS, 75 percent on Android, and only 15 percent on Windows Phone.
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow