Details of the Samsung Galaxy S7 leaked 1 day after Apple's iPhone 6S announcement
The new phone, code named "Project Lucky," appeared on Geekbench, a site that measures the performance of computer hardware and software and assigns it a numerical ranking.The benchmark revealed the specs of the Galaxy S7 - or at least the specs of the device Samsung is currently testing - which include a new 20 megapixel camera, a more powerful Exynos 8890 processor, and faster flash storage called "UFS 2.0."
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were released in April 2015 making it unlikely that the S7 will be seen anytime before early 2016.
- No offline exams up to Class 8 in Delhi govt schools
- CBSE board reduces syllabus for Class 10 social science exam
- 3rd Test: Axar Patel takes six wickets as India bowl out England for 112
- Promises made in Rajasthan govt budget will be fulfilled by robust financial management: CM Gehlot
- On his 100th test, Ishant Sharma is only next to Kapil Dev among Indian fast bowlers