Facebook's stock is cruising at an all-time high
Kimberly White / Getty Images
Wall Street drooled at the company's solid revenue growth, making the stock go buck-wild in after-hours trading on Wednesday, and the momentum has continued.Hovering above $112, the stock is at an all time high (it officially passed its record of $109 on Thursday). Advertisement
One of the striking things about Facebook's earnings report is how well the company has mastered mobile.
In 2012, only a few years ago, Facebook was making hardly any money from mobile advertising. It was only 23% of the company's ads business. Now, 80% of its $5.6 billion in advertising revenue comes from smartphones.
NOW WATCH: Everything Apple will unveil this year
- Karnataka suspends air travel from 5 states; Cites spike in COVID-19 cases
- 48 fresh COVID-19 cases reported in Assam, total tally 831
- 12 more people die of COVID-19, TN sees 800 plus cases for second consecutive day
- Govt measures to deal with coronavirus impact 'very positive': Former RBI Guv Jalan
- PTI tally of COVID-19 cases and deaths in India at 7pm