Here's How Apple's Logo Has Evolved Over The Years
Apple, known for its innovative products, has a logo with an equally compelling story of corporate identity.
The first Apple logo was designed by Steve Jobs and Ronald Wayne in 1976. It shows Isaac Newton sitting under an apple tree. Inscribed into the logo: "Newton... a mind forever voyaging through strange seas of thought" with 'Apple Computer Co.' on a ribbon banner.
Then, a massive change. The iconic "rainbow apple" was supposedly designed to reflect Apple's tagline at the time ("Byte into an Apple").
Since then the logo has endured small modifications, taking on a stark black look in 1998, followed by 3D versions and finally, bringing us to the white or chrome versions we see now. Screenshot/YouTube
Here's a short video that takes you through the logo's evolution. We first saw the clip when HuffPost Tech tweeted it this morning.
- After a talk with Amit Shah, Goa Chief Minister says the nationwide lockdown may be extended for 15 days
- Odisha reports 63 new COVID-19 cases, total rises to 1,723
- 3 more test positive for COVID-19 in Manipur, total count 58
- COVID-19 cases in Hamirpur near 100-mark as five more test positive
- 84 new cases take Indore COVID-19 tally to 3,344; 4 more die