Here's what 5 of your favorite products would cost if they were made in the US
On his first day in office, Trump said, he plans to "issue a notification of intent to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a disaster for our country."Free trade teals like the TPP and North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) played a prominent role in Trump's campaign message. Though the TPP is not yet in effect, Trump has consistently blamed NAFTA and other trade deals for shipping too many jobs overseas and hurting the US economy.
Here's what five of your favorite products would cost if they were American-made.
- OnePlus announces Nord N10 5G and Nord 100 affordable smartphones
- Lawyers can now travel in special Mumbai suburban trains
- Bezos vs Ambani battle: Eight questions regarding Amazon's disclosures of Future deal will be in the spotlight
- Maharashtra reduces COVID-19 test rates at private labs to ₹980
- Top stocks to watch — Mahindra Finance, Tata Motors, Airtel, DHFL, SBI, Coforge, and others