Homeschooling could be the smartest way to teach kids in the 21st century - here are 5 reasons why
What largely started in the 1980s and '90s as a way for Catholic parents to infuse religion into their kids' education now has more mainstream appeal.Homeschooled kids have the same access to online learning, friendships, and extracurricular activities as the typical public school student - but without many of the drawbacks, like standardized lesson plans and bullying.
- Apple AirTag, iPad Pro, new iMac with M1 chip India pricing and availability details
- India's largest insurer LIC says it earned new business premium worth ₹1.84 trillion last year
- Leg hair, don’t care: Why showing women’s body hair in Indian ads is long overdue
- PM Narendra Modi stresses that lockdown will be the last option, says centre and states are working on oxygen supply
- Desperately need supply of oxygen to save lives, appeals Delhi's Ganga Ram Hospital