How 3 guys turned renting an air mattress in their apartment into a $25 billion company
Long before Airbnb persuaded strangers to sleep in one another's homes and became a $25 billion company, it was just an idea to make extra bucks and make rent.After their first guests, Airbnb's founders realized they were on to something bigger than a stopgap for rent. They faced rejection plenty of times - and created their own version of Obama O's cereal - but the three founders of Airbnb have built a big business in the past nine years.
- Gurugram struggles to find plasma donors with only 1% of COVID-19 patients volunteering
- Delhi traffic police shuts UP-Delhi border roads due to farmers' protests
- Budget session may conclude before first phase of assembly polls: Sources
- Budget session of Parliament likely to be cut short; may conclude before Holi: Sources. PTI JTR NAB AQS AQS
- Tata dials up another acquisition talk – with India’s discovery platform Just Dial, whose stock is up by 7%