IT'S OFFICIAL: This is the iPhone X
Apple announced the newest iPhone, the iPhone X, on Tuesday at its press event in Cupertino, California.
It's pronounced "iPhone ten."
"No other device in our lifetimes has had the impact on the world that the iPhone has," Apple CEO Tim Cook said.
"Our intention with iPhone has always been to create something so powerful and so immersive that the hardware virtually disappears," he continued.
Apple also launched two other iPhones on Tuesday, called the iPhone 8 and the iPhone 8 Plus.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts