IT'S OFFICIAL: This is the iPhone X
Apple announced the newest iPhone, the iPhone X, on Tuesday at its press event in Cupertino, California.
It's pronounced "iPhone ten."
"No other device in our lifetimes has had the impact on the world that the iPhone has," Apple CEO Tim Cook said.
"Our intention with iPhone has always been to create something so powerful and so immersive that the hardware virtually disappears," he continued.
Apple also launched two other iPhones on Tuesday, called the iPhone 8 and the iPhone 8 Plus.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- World's richest person Bernard Arnault's fortune has increased by more than $33 billion this year
- WhatsApp rolls out ability to create avatars on iOS
- One in four users unaware of crypto cybercrime risks: Cybersecurity firm Kaspersky
- Telegram adds real-time message translation in its new update
- Global smartphone revenue fall by 9% in 2022: Counterpoint Research
- Ex-military ruler Pervez Musharraf dies in Dubai: Pak media