In Tokyo You Can Pay $263 For A Model To Deliver Your Lunch
A Tokyo-based service called Platinum Lunch thinks you would after finding that people didn't love receiving lunch deliveries from men, complaining about the lack of manners and politeness.The Wall Street Journal reports:
In addition to the delivery minimum, you must place your lunch order three days in advance. The company says this is so "the delivery women can study the ingredients and details" in order to explain the menu to the clients.You can read more about Platinum Lunch here.
- Notified new policy on rare diseases, approved budget of Rs 25 crore for treatment: Centre to HC
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1
- India is promoting a new internet protocol— the government is offering help for websites to migrate
- SaaS unicorn Druva, which manages data for NASA, Pfizer, and GameStop, raises $147 million; valuation crosses $2 billion