Jack Dorsey didn't take any salary, but Twitter spent more than $68k to protect him
Noto's base salary, which was $124,000 in 2014, got bumped up to $250,000 last year. Twitter's stock, by contrast, declined 35% in 2015.One other interesting nugget in the filing: Former CEO Dick Costolo and former head of product Kevin Weil received "personal car service" compensation $41,209 and $69,962 respectively. That's a lot of Uber rides.
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic
- International Yoga Day — this year’s theme is ‘Yoga for well-being’
- International Yoga Day 2021 — a few quotes to remember and share