Leaked documents reveal everything you need to know about Google's upcoming iPhone killer
The slides appear to have been made for retail employees, with hardware specifications and images of the new phone as well as talking points, such as the "sleek design."The Nexus 6P has a 5.7-inch display, placing it in the same league as the iPhone 6S Plus which sits at 5.5-inches. However, the 6P is far ahead in terms of resolution, packing in 2560x1440 pixels compared to the 6S Plus' 1920x1080.
The 6P will also include a new finger print sensor, located on the back of the phone. This implementation is different from Apple's - which got an update with the 6S - and it'll be interesting to see how it compares.Other details include quick charging, a feature enabled by USB Type-C, and a new Gorilla Glass 4 display which is an "extremely resistant material." The 6P comes in four colours: aluminum (grey), graphite (black), frost (white) and gold, which is only available in Japan.
- Here is what to expect from Maruti, M&M, Hero, Bajaj Auto and other automakers in February auto sales
- Google pledges $5 million to address disparities in COVID-19 vaccinations
- Maruti Suzuki completes two million vehicle exports since 1986-87
- New tool spots to identify security and privacy issues with COVID-19 tracing apps
- Countdown begins for PSLV rocket's one of longest missions