Scammers are tricking people to log into fake cryptocurrency exchange sites, and they're incredibly hard to spot
As seen in the cryptocurrency subreddit, scammers have found a way to make their website addresses (URLs) look just like the authentic URLs of some popular cryptocurrency exchange sites, like Binance and Bittrex.Unfortunately for the unsuspecting crypto trader, using your login credentials on a scam site can lead to theft of your cryptocurrency or your regular government-minted money.
Check out how scammers can get by your defenses, even if you think you're being vigilant:
- Samsung beats Apple to secure the top spot in global smartphone market in 2020, says new report
- India records 11,666 new COVID- 19 cases in last 24 hours
- Apple says one billion iPhones are now active around the world
- Delhi hit with a low intensity earthquake of 2.8 magnitude
- FMCG: The trends to watch out for in 2021