Some Microsoft Surface Book owners are complaining that the screen keeps flickering
The issue, which has been extensively documented on Reddit and Microsoft's own forums, makes the Surface Book's display rapidly turn on and off with no obvious fix. Users, who had spent over $2,000 (£1,300) on the new machine, have discovered the issue which occurs both with and without the keyboard dock.Microsoft has responded to the issue, telling The Register: "A small number of customers have flagged some issues with their Surface Book. We are working hard to resolve them quickly and easily with Windows Update."Advertisement
The problem is, as yet, un-diagnosed but users have reported that switching off Hyper-V, the hypervisor in Windows that creates virtual machines, solves the issue (in most cases).
- Bank mitra robbed of cash worth Rs 3.5 lakh in Mathura
- Doctor tests positive for coronavirus in Odisha's Cuttack
- Bihar COVID toll reaches 15 as 2 migrants die; tally 2,968 with 231 fresh cases
- Fed up with living in containment zones, mob attacks police
- C'garh govt declares 95 areas as containment zones