Spotify can now pick a song for you based on how fast you're running
Spotify revealed a new "Running" option for its mobile app during an event on Wednesday.
The new Spotify app will use sensors in your mobile device to figure out your running pace. You'll be able to pick a track that fits your personal tastes in music, or you can let Spotify choose for you.It was also announced that Spotify is creating original music that adapt to your running pace and change tempo and intensity. So far, there are six of these tracks, one of which is composed by electronic music legend, Tiesto. Spotify will also integrate with Nike's running app.Advertisement
This is an interesting new feature for fitness enthusiasts that brings about a new level of automation for music so we don't get distracted during our workouts.
- Odisha bans Kanwar yatra due to Covid-19
- COVID-19: Indian dozes off at Dubai airport, misses repatriation flight
- AMC sets up mobile vans to provide non-COVID healthcare service
- Madhya Pradesh government suspends inter-state buse services
- COVID-19: Rs 50 fine in Bihar for not wearing mask at offices, public places