The rise of Tim Cook, the most powerful CEO in the world
Today, Apple is the most valuable company in the world, and products like the iPhone continue to rule the market, leaving Cook looking pretty good.
But when he was first announced for the role, he was a big question mark. He had come out of seemingly nowhere to lead such a big, important company.
Here's how Tim Cook rose through the ranks and became Apple's CEO.
- Ukraine's drones are becoming increasingly ineffective as Russia ramps up its electronic warfare and air defenses
- 'Die-hard' Nintendo fan spent over $40,000 buying stock and then asked top executives why the company won't make more of a fan-favorite series
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- This start-up creates ‘green’ water out of thin air and sells it at ₹4 per liter
- This Delhi gang promises loans online and uses funds to invest in cryptos
- Eknath Shinde's newly formed government to seek vote of confidence today
- Ola Electric's head of charging Yashwant Kumar quits
- Tomato is changing the fortunes of Himachal farmers in Solar, Sirmaur and Kullu