The rise of Tim Cook, the most powerful CEO in the world
Today, Apple is the most valuable company in the world, and products like the iPhone continue to rule the market, leaving Cook looking pretty good.But when he was first announced for the role, he was a big question mark. He had come out of seemingly nowhere to lead such a big, important company.Advertisement
Here's how Tim Cook rose through the ranks and became Apple's CEO.
- Huawei patents smartphone with under-display selfie camera
- Devastating pictures show how Cyclone Nisarga wreaked havoc in Alibaug, Mumbai and other parts of Maharashtra
- Experts watch as Rio de Janeiro economy starts to reopen
- Facebook, Paypal eye digital payments market in Southeast Asia (Ld)
- U'khand records 23 fresh COVID-19 cases; tally 1,066