The rise of Tim Cook, the most powerful CEO in the world
Today, Apple is the most valuable company in the world, and products like the iPhone continue to rule the market, leaving Cook looking pretty good.
But when he was first announced for the role, he was a big question mark. He had come out of seemingly nowhere to lead such a big, important company.
Here's how Tim Cook rose through the ranks and became Apple's CEO.
Popular on BI
- A top AI researcher reportedly left Google for OpenAI after sharing concerns the company was training Bard on ChatGPT data
- An AI researcher who has been warning about the technology for over 20 years says we should 'shut it all down,' and issue an 'indefinite and worldwide' ban
- What is an indictment? What it means for someone to be indicted by a grand jury and why Trump was charged
- Amul hikes milk price by ₹2/ltr in Gujarat
- GST mop-up rises 13% to ₹1.6 lakh crore in March, second highest collection ever
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge