There's Now A Way To Save All The Snapchats You Get And Re-Open Them Any Time You Want
Late last night, an app that's sure to irritate Snapchat launched.
Called SnapHack, it lets you save and re-open Snapchat messages you've received any time you want. That means, no more disappearing photos or videos, which is the whole reason why Snapchat is appealing in the first place.SnapHack was created by Darren Jones, who has created a couple of apps under DAP Logic. A few months ago he launched Iconical, which let users customize their iPhone apps.
We tried out SnapHack and true to Jones' word, it saves all photo messages you receive on Snapchat forever.Here's how SnapHack works:
Download SnapHack from the App Store, where it's now listed. Pay $.99 to download it.
SnapHack only lets you save and re-open Snapchat messages if you open the message for the first time in SnapHack. If you've already opened a message in Snapchat, it can not be saved and viewed in SnapHack.
To test it out, I sent myself a SnapChat of my coffee mug, and selected a 3-second view time.
Then I selected myself as the recipient in Snapchat and hit send. I closed out of Snapchat and re-opened SnapHack. Already, my Snapchat of the mug had populated there. (Remember, I did not open the picture in Snapchat first.)
I went back into Snapchat, opened the message of my mug, viewed it for three seconds, and it disappeared. I went back into SnapHack, and my mug was still there.SnapHack is another reminder that nothing you send, even if you think it's to a single trusted friend, is ever really private.
- AAP to contest elections in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Goa, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Gujarat in 2022, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Top 10 business investment options in Dubai for India's best minds
- India needs to add massive amount of solar and wind power capacity this year to meet its first target
- Itel to launch smartphone with bigger display and dual security for ₹6000 on February 1
- Elon Musk announces major redesigns for Tesla Model S