Why Automated Ad Buying And Real-Time Bidding Is Surging
Programmatic advertising is the automation of online ad-buying, and it's reshaping the digital media landscape.
A wide majority of publishers and advertisers are already using automated ad-buying and selling tools, including real-time bidding. These are auctions for ad placements that occur in the seconds before a website loads. While there are clear benefits, significant barriers to more usage exist. These include brand worries over whether ads will appear alongside inappropriate content, internal resistance at ad agencies, and lack of transparency over methods and results.We have prepared a short video on some of the key points in our subscriber-only report on programmatic advertising, which we also recently presented during Business Insider's Ignition conference earlier this month.
(Duration: 2:25)-- Produced by Hope King. Report by Research Analyst Mark Hoelzel.
BI Intelligence is a research and analysis service focused on digital media and advertising, mobile computing, and e-commerce/payments. Only subscribers can download the full forecast and in-depth report on the opportunities in e-commerce groceries. Please sign up for a trial membership here.
- October auto sales estimates — Here’s what to expect from Maruti, M&M, Hero, Bajaj Auto, and other automakers
- Upcoming bike launches in November: From Ducati Multistrada to Royal Enfield Meteor and KTM 250, to 2021 Honda CB1000R, here’s the list
- Researchers identify new drug to treat Covid-19 patients
- Ice drug worth 2 crore seized, 2 held
- Nearly a third of RIL’s profit is shaved off by the dent in refining