You Can Finally Edit Your Instagram Captions
Good news, careless typers: Instagram just released an update that will finally let you be able to edit your photo captions! The company says that this has long been one of its most-requested features.
Instagram also introduced a People tab on its Explore page. The Photos tab will still recommend interesting photos for you to check out, and the People tab will recommend new users you might like.
Never use the Explore page? According to the company, about 40% of Instagram's daily users actually do.The update is available for both iOS and Android starting today.
- Einstein's theory of general relativity just got 500 times harder to beat thanks to the first-ever black hole to be caught on camera
- Twitter was temporarily down for users in India
- Reliance Retail cashes yet another hefty cheque – Mubadala to invest ₹6,247.5 crore
- North Pole could see more clouds as a new chemical compound infiltrates its skies
- New motor vehicle rules effective from October 1— Here’s everything you need to know