A San Francisco Uber is stuck on stairs after driving down a pedestrian walkway outside
SAN FRANCISCO -- An Uber in San Francisco got stuck on stairs Monday after driving down a pedestrian walk way outside of a Safeway on Market Street.
The car, a white sedan, got stuck shortly before 2 p.m. PT, according to an employee at Safeway. The car was driven by a human at the time of the accident, according to the employee.
People at Safeway called a tow-truck to come and move the car shortly after the accident, but it had not yet been freed 30 minutes into the ordeal.
A photo of the stuck car was first captured by the local news outlet KRON4:
- Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Suresh Raina and more — Indian players with most runs in IPL history
- Supreme Court to pronounce order next week on pleas seeking independent probe into Pegasus snooping row
- KPIT Technologies to acquire Future Mobility Solutions for ₹135 crore
- IndiGo bullish on festive season, may see demand reach pre-COVID levels in December
- Air conditioner brands Voltas, Blue Star, Havells rally ahead of festive season