- Quibi, the mobile-only streaming app, launched on Monday.
- The app has short, concise episodes from news to comedy, and they display vertically.
- Quibi is offering a 90-day free trial for people to try out the new platform.
- Here's what it's like to use Quibi.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Quibi, the mobile-only streaming platform, launched on Monday.The app provides users with short episodes or installments of shows and movies, and the video displays vertically, as Quibi is only available on iPhone and Android, not on televisions. The service is offering a 90-day free trial for people who sign up in April, and T-Mobile customers on some plans will get Quibi access for a year.
Quibi will cost $4.99 per month with ads, or $7.99 per month without ads.Here's a look at what it's like to use Quibi.
Here's what it's like to use Quibi, the new streaming app that only works on your iPhone or Android smartphone