Believe it or not! Facebook has acquired too many startups
After Facebook trumped MySpace to be the biggest social network, there was a lot of social media chatter about what might eventually trump
Mind, MySpace beat Friendster. Xanga was popular in the early 2000s, and LiveJournal came and went around the same time. Many Social networks have come and go, none of them really stayed around.
Facebook however has been going from strength to strength for a while now. That can be because of its constant drive to innovate and it’s enviable list of acquisitions.
Here’s a list of companies Facebook acquired to grow up to what it is today:
- Here’s how Indians are buying Tesla, Facebook, and Apple shares through brokerage startups
- Radio ad revenue for July-Sept quarter in 2020 was Rs 198.53 crore: TRAI
- YouTube starts rolling out hashtag landing pages— here’s how you can use it
- Do not panic when Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reads out the revised estimates
- India records 14,545 new COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours