Believe it or not! Facebook has acquired too many startups
After Facebook trumped MySpace to be the biggest social network, there was a lot of social media chatter about what might eventually trump
Mind, MySpace beat Friendster. Xanga was popular in the early 2000s, and LiveJournal came and went around the same time. Many Social networks have come and go, none of them really stayed around.
Facebook however has been going from strength to strength for a while now. That can be because of its constant drive to innovate and it’s enviable list of acquisitions.
Here’s a list of companies Facebook acquired to grow up to what it is today:
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC