BMW Brings 2014 Version Of X5 To India For Rs 70.9 Lakhs
The new beemer is a good looker. One can instantly see some nice design changes on the external body and within the cabin. Designers at BMW have given this car a more robust look. It looks chunkier and screams for attention. The new X5 is available with a 3.0-litre six cylinder turbo charged diesel engine at the moment. More versions should come to the country soon.
Also, the X5 has a top speed of 230 KMPH and comes with an 8-speed automatic gearbox. As far as the mileage is concerned, this guzzler can give the owners a decent 15.5 KMPL economy.
Popular on BI
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- Five planets will stage a rare spectacular event in the night sky on March 28
- Elon Musk reportedly left OpenAI's board in 2018 after Sam Altman and other cofounders rejected his plan to run the company
- Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals and kitchen appliance maker Butterfly announce merger
- ICMR comes up with first ethical guidelines for application of AI in biomedical research, healthcare
- Measures taken by IIFCL to keep bad loans under check: Parliamentary panel
- Microsoft adds 'AI-generated stories' to its Bing search
- Housing sales up 14% annually in Jan-Mar to 1.13 lakh units across top 7 cities: Anarock