CARE Ratings Q4 net profit drops 57% to Rs 16 cr
It had posted consolidated net profit of Rs 36.68 crore in the year-ago period, CARE Ratings said in a filing to BSE.
The consolidated income of CARE Ratings during January-March quarter declined to Rs 73.40 crore, against Rs 99.02 crore in the year-ago period.
The board of directors has recommended a final dividend of Rs 2.50 per equity share of face value of Rs 10 each for 2019-20, subject to the approval of shareholders, it said.The shares of CARE Ratings were trading at Rs 400.85 apiece on BSE in morning trade, down 0.02 per cent over their previous close. SID SID ANS ANS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- An American tourist in Seoul said he sprayed graffiti in 155 places to raise awareness about teeth grinding
- X could lose $75 million in ad revenue after a litany of controversies from Elon Musk, including his endorsement of antisemitic comments, report says
- The S&P 500 will trade near its all-time high before a recession drags it down again in a topsy-turvy 2024, Société Générale says
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes