Paytm’s IPO to open tomorrow — check last date, listing date and more
- The lot size should be six, taking the total price to 12,900 at the upper price range.
- Paytm is seeking a valuation of $19.3- $19.9 billion with this public issue.
- The company’s IPO will open from November 8 to November 10.
AdvertisementOne 97 Communications — the parent company of digital payments giant Paytm — will open its initial public offering (IPO) on Monday (November 8), at a price band of ₹2,080-2,150 per share.
The company intends to raise ₹18,300 crore ($2.4 billion). About ₹8,300 crore will be raised through fresh issue, while the remaining ₹10,000 crore will come as offer for sale (OfS) from the shareholdings of existing shareholders.
The company’s IPO would open on Monday and close on November 11.
|Bid/offer opens on||Nov 8, 2021|
|Bid/offer closes on||Nov 10, 2021|
|Finalisation of basis of allotment||Nov 15, 2021|
|Initiation of refunds||Nov 16, 2021|
|Credit of equity shares||Nov 17, 2021|
|Listing date||Nov 18, 2021|
China-based Alibaba Group will make $733 million with Paytm’s public issue. Its affiliate entities — ANT Group and Alibaba.com — will be selling shares worth ₹5,488 crore, which would make up for 30% of Paytm’s IPO size.
Founder and CEO of One 97 Communications, Vijay Shekhar Sharma, will be looking to sell shares worth ₹402 crore ($53 million) in this public issue.
Paytm — valued at $16 billion — was founded in 2010 and is one of the largest digital payments companies in India. The company is seeking a valuation between $19.3 billion to $19.9 billion with this public issue.
The strong financial performance of MakeMyTrip, EaseMyTrip and IRCTC hints towards a larger travel recovery in India
WhatsApp may soon allow you to delete messages going back several years
Data analytics firm Latent View Analytics’ IPO to open on November 10
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk's brain-chip startup shares video it says shows a monkey telepathically 'typing'
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Herschel Walker's son says Trump called his father for months demanding that he run, while 'everyone with a brain' begged him not to
- 1,330 recognised startups from gaming and related sectors as on Nov 30: Som Parkash
- Sula Vineyards to open IPO next week from Dec 12-14; GMP already at ₹70 per share
- India to add 9 million gig jobs by 2025 says Indeed report
- From Brahmastra to KGF: The most searched movies on Google in 2022 in India
- Adjusted for inflation, policy rate still remains accommodative, says RBI Governor