Paytm announces launch of its upgraded payments platform powered by 100% indigenous technology — a shining example of ‘Make in India’
- Massive upgrade of
Paytm’s payments platform through an indigenous full-stack development will further boost digital payments in the country.
- Aimed at significantly enhancing consumer experience of digital payments through much better success rate, speed and security
- Paytm has been at the forefront of India’s digital revolution with its technology-led innovations that have empowered users with a ‘Made in India’ payments platform.
AdvertisementOne97 Communications Limited (OCL) that owns the brand Paytm, India’s leading payments and financial services company and the pioneer of mobile payments, QR and Soundbox today announced the launch of its new technology platform that is built with 100% indigenous developed technology. With this, the company has taken another step towards ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’ to promote digital payments in the country.
Paytm has been at the forefront of India’s digital revolution with its technology-led innovations that have empowered users with a ‘Made in India’ payments platform. The platform has been revamped, ensuring that the previous technology platform is upgraded with new-age tech solutions that are locally built and supported in-house. With a world-class platform that can handle up to 10X of the current scale, Paytm has set a gold standard for fintechs, aimed at handling fast growing digital payments opportunities in the country. The company has been investing heavily in India’s mission of building a trillion dollar digital economy. This massive upgrade of Paytm’s payments platform through an indigenous full-stack development will further boost digital payments in the country.
With a robust architecture, the company’s revamped platform will further power superfast, secure and seamless payments. Paytm’s new payments infrastructure will promote sustainable growth of digital payments and financial services in India.
After revolutionising mobile, QR and Soundbox payments, the company’s new platform will transform digital transactions, enabling affordable access to financial services. The digital disruptor made waves in digital payments with its iconic Soundbox, another shining example of ‘Make in India’. The fintech pioneer has already displayed its tech prowess by building the digital payments technology for Japan.
Disclaimer: This article is generated and published by the Insider Studios team. You can get in touch with them on firstname.lastname@example.org
SEE ALSO: Haircut on cases resolved through IBC not very encouraging, says Kotak report
Desk-bombing, monk mode & other emerging trends at the workplace
Popular on BI
- Oppo Find N3 Flip long term review - The end game for flip smartphones
- ED files first charge sheet against Chinese smartphone maker Vivo-India, others
- Redmi 13C 5G vs Redmi 12 5G – Battle of the budget Redmi smartphones
- Creating a search friendly resume – Here’s how to crack the ATS code
- Gold rush: Don’t recycle or book profits yet, another bull-run on the way say analysts