Here's the $825 vintage jacket Drake wore at WWDC - it was made just for Apple employees in the 1990s
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
He was rocking a vintage Apple jacket that instantly caught the audience's attention.
If they put Drake's jacket up on the apple store, they would sell hundreds of thousands of them today.- Ben Matasar (@matasar) June 8, 2015
Drake's jacket looks just like one that recently sold for $825 on eBay. According to the listing, "this rare Apple Computers jacket varsity/baseball style jacket was given to Apple employees, at the time of the 'rainbow' logo. The jacket is made of wool and high quality leather on the sleeves, pocket entry and collar."
The rainbow logo was used by Apple from 1977-1998.
Though this particular jacket has been sold, similar jackets are available for purchase on eBay, but they'll also cost you. One nearly identical wool jacket - with black leather sleeves instead of brown - is currently on sale for $499.99. The listing says it was purchased at the Apple employee store in Cupertino in 1997.
- Temperature's Toll: Hospitals see a surge in drug and alcohol abuse-related visits on hotter nights, study reveals
- Passive flows account for 42% of foreign capital flows in 2023
- Explained: How Covid-19 heightens risk of heart attack, stroke
- Pankaj Tripathi starrer Fukrey 3 gets a flying start at the box office
- Monthly orders via WhatsApp on JioMart see 7X growth in a year