61 new COVID-19 cases in UP, total rises to 3,059
"A total of 3,059 cases have been reported in the state so far in 67 of the 75 districts, of which eight have no case of active infection," Principal Secretary, Health, Amit Mohan Prasad said.
So far 61 deaths have been reported, Prasad said, adding that 1,130 people have fully recovered from the disease.
The number of active cases in the state is 1,868, he added.
The official pointed out that ventilators have been made available in all the districts of the state with 20 districts that did not have one getting them recently.Among those infected, 75.16 per cent are men and 24.84 per cent are women, he further said. SAB HDA
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Oct 1 deadline for compulsory e-invoice generation nears for firms with ₹10 crore turnover
- Prospective homebuyers expect property prices to increase
- ICICIdirect launches online platform Flash Trade for F&O traders
- Apple announces offers on iPhone 14 series, AirPods Pro
- Great resignation impact being felt in India as attrition rate remains elevated at 20% in 2022