COVID-19 cases cross 200-mark in UP's Gautam Buddh Nagar
No patient was discharged on Thursday and the number of cured people stood at 109, leaving 93 active cases in the district, the officials said.
"Total 124 reports have been received in the last 24 hours. Ten of them were positive and the rest were negative for COVID-19. The cumulative positive cases of coronavirus in Gautam Buddh Nagar are now 202," District Surveillance Officer Sunil Dohare said.
"So far, 109 of the 202 patients have been cured and discharged, leaving 93 active cases in the district," he said.The recovery rate of patients is 53.96 per cent, according to official statistics. KIS DPBDPB
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Iran has shut down nearly 7,000 illegal crypto mining operations as it looks to solve its energy crisis
- Vodafone Idea shares soar 13% on narrowing losses, rising ARPU
- Crypto mystery: Around $3.5 billion worth of Bitcoin in Terra has just disappeared
- Best mixer grinders for multipurpose use
- Lenovo launches ThinkCentre Neo desktops with 12th gen Intel chipsets in India