COVID-19: Mumbai tally tops 80,000 with 1,554 cases; 57 die
This was the second consecutive day that the number of new COVID-19 cases went past the 1,500-mark in the financial capital of the county.
The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) said with 5,903 patients discharged from hospitals in the past 24 hours - the highest in a day so far - the number of recoveries stood at 50,694.The civic body said that currently Mumbai has 2,4882 active patients and 798 new suspected coronavirus patients have been admitted in hospitals. KK RSY RSY
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- M&M has given up on this year’s prospects as first-quarter profit is nearly wiped out
- OnePlus users express shock over uninstallable Facebook bloatware, company says it ensures 'higher battery efficiency'
- Samsung topples Xiaomi as the overall mobile phone leader in India
- Best 6GB RAM phones in India
- Delhi HC allows DU to conduct online Open Book Exams