Three new coronavirus cases in Chandigarh, tally reaches 315
A 46-year-old man, resident of Manimajra, tested positive for the virus and he was admitted to a hospital in Panchkula, it said.
A 40-year-old resident of Bapu Dham colony and a 33-year-old man from Dariya too have contracted the virus.
A total of 5,312 samples have been tested so far and of them, 4,977 are negative and reports of 20 samples are awaited.There are 35 active cases in the city and five patients have so far died due to the virus, the bulletin said, adding that 274 patients have recovered. CHS VSD RHL
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- An American tourist in Seoul said he sprayed graffiti in 155 places to raise awareness about teeth grinding
- X could lose $75 million in ad revenue after a litany of controversies from Elon Musk, including his endorsement of antisemitic comments, report says
- The S&P 500 will trade near its all-time high before a recession drags it down again in a topsy-turvy 2024, Société Générale says
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes