Mark Zuckerberg's sister is joining VC firm Kleiner Perkins
Arielle Zuckerberg, a younger sister of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, is joining the Silicon Valley venture capital firm as an associate partner, according to a report in TechCrunch.Arielle Zuckerberg, who has worked at Google and most recently worked at mobile app management startup Humin, will join Kleiner next month.
Kleiner is one of the Valley's most prestigious VC firms, having backed such tech behemoths as Google and Amazon. But the company has been criticized for missing out on the newer generation of tech startups. And the firm's investments have been overshadowed of late by the high-profile gender discrimination lawsuit of a former partner - a case in which Kleiner ultimately prevailed.Arielle Zuckerberg is one of several Zuckerberg siblings. Randi, her older sister, previously worked at Facebook.
Kleiner Perkins declined to comment.
- Andhra ASHA worker's death following Covid jab triggers protest
- Downloadable e-version of voter identity card to be launched on January 25
- Covid-19 test mandatory for guests attending Varun Dhawan's wedding
- First confirmed case of COVID-19 in pet reported in South Korea
- All iPhone 13 models to come with sensor-shift camera stabilisation, says report