Milind Soman is running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai and giving us all kinds of fitness goals
The 50-year-old is running the 570-km-long stretch between Ahmedabad and Mumbai via Silvassa, barefoot for the
Soman started his run from July 26 onwards and managed to complete a massive distance of 67 kms on the first day to reach Anand.
On the second day he completed another 62 kms. In a video posted on his Facebook page, Soman is seen running as if he’s on his daily morning jog- the fact that he’s barefoot doesn’t seem to bother him at all.
He also points out how the weather is humid- all while running between two cities BAREFOOT. Soman is expected to reach Mumbai by August 7.
Here’s wishing him a fun run!
If this doesn’t give you fitness goals, nothing will.
Image credit: Milind Soman/Facebook
- Goa: Sawant rules out lockdown amidst rise in COVID-19 cases
- Security personnel testing COVID-19 positive won't be allowed to enter Sikkim: State govt
- COVID-19: Last batch of Indians to leave for home from S Africa on Sunday
- Reliance closes deal with 4 investors, gets Rs 30,062 cr
- Here’s an app that can help children turn into storytellers