Here is why Flipkart might be the best Indian startup to work for
Working for start-ups is a big gamble especially in the current economic environment which makes working for emerging companies, a tad bit risky. The poster child for start-ups,
As Flipkart grows into a full fledged corporate company, it has made sure that its patrons and its employees both get rewarded for their brand loyalty.
ALSO READ: This Exclusive Club in Mumbai Charges Rs. Ten Lakhs as Membership Fee
Check out the reasons why Flipkart is a great company to work for.
Popular on BI
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- JPMorgan Chase thought it had $1.3 million worth of nickel stored in a warehouse. A closer examination revealed bags of stones.
- Meet Rekha Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, the top Indian entrant in 2023 M3M Hurun Global Rich List
- Cyrus Poonawalla’s wealth grows as his health empire remains unlisted
- Adani Airports following investments as per plans submitted to govt: CEO
- Chinese leader Xi Jinping departs Russia but fails to achieve breakthrough in Ukraine conflict
- Healthcare, consumer goods minted the most Indian dollar billionaires