CEO Satya Nadella says Microsoft beat Amazon for the $10 billion JEDI cloud contract because of its 'leadership' in connecting data centers to the cloud
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Chingari short-video app gains more than 30 million downloads in 3 months
- Spotify and Nucleya take a dig on in-app ads in its latest ad
- HSBC shares plunge to lowest since 1995, StanChart falls after 'FinCEN' leak
- Top stock movers — Gulf Oil, Tata Metaliks, Future Group, HCL Tech, Repco Home Finance, PNB and more
- It’s not just the DWS deal, Morgan Stanley's outlook has painted HCL Tech green — along with TCS, Infosys and Wipro