Microsoft enacts 'temporary restrictions' on its Azure cloud as it deals with a 775% spike in usage in some areas
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Listen to free stories from Audible Suno on Amazon Alexa
- ISL boss Ambani approves 4 foreign players regulation for 2021-22 season
- COVID-19 pandemic to add Rs 1.67 lakh cr to corporate delinquencies by FY22: Report
- ECLGS: NBFC body seeks addition to list of individuals seeking assistance
- Africa starts opening airspace even as COVID-19 cases climb