Here's The Real Reason Mark Zuckerberg Wears The Same T-Shirt Every Day
He answered a lot of different questions, but the one that got a lot of interest was, "Why do you wear the same T-shirt every day?"
For those who haven't noticed yet, Zuckerberg wears the same gray T-shirt at most public events. While many expected a playful response, Zuckerberg gave a pretty serious answer for his penchant to wear the same gray shirt.
"I really want to clear my life to make it so that I have to make as few decisions as possible about anything except how to best serve this community," Zuckerberg said, after clarifying that he has "multiple same shirts."
He said even small decisions like choosing what to wear or what to eat for breakfast could be tiring and energy consuming, and he doesn't want to waste any time on that.
"I'm in this really lucky position, where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than a billion people. And I feel like I'm not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life," he said.
Zuckerberg pointed out that a number of other influential people, like Apple founder Steve Jobs or President Barack Obama, have the same theory with regards to choosing their outfits. Jobs, in fact, told Walter Isaacson in his biography that he even wanted to have all Apple employees wear the same vest.
- At least 21 people, mostly teens, were found dead in a South Africa bar. None of them had any visible wounds.
- Lay’s, Kurkure and Bingo are taking over Indian snacks like Aloo Bhujia, Murukku
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- Akash Ambani to head Reliance Jio - that’s just phase I of Mukesh Ambani’s succession plan
- Maha crisis: Thackeray appeals to the rebels to come back
- Tata Motors to increase price of its commercial vehicle segment from July 1
- Best drilling machine for home use in India
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee's biopic is on the works based on the book, The Untold Vajpayee