How to contact Apple Support for help with your iPhone, Mac, and more
- There are several ways to contact
Apple Supportvia phone or computer.
- Apple's main customer
supportphone number is 1-800-275-2273 in the US.
- You can also contact
AppleSupport using the Support website, the Support app, or by going to an Apple Store.
Apple devices are expensive, which means that if you encounter a problem, you'll want to get it fixed right away. Luckily, Apple offers a variety of ways to contact their customer support team.
Here are the best ways to contact Apple Support and get help with any of your devices.
How to contact Apple Support by phone
Apple has a few different phone numbers, depending on what kind of help you need.
Their main phone number is 1-800-275-2273. This should be the first number you call for nearly any issue.
If you need help with Apple's accessibility tools, call 1-877-204-3930.
If you're an Education customer - for example, the representative for a school district that's using loaned iPads - you'll instead call 1-800-800-2775.
Enterprise customers should call 1-866-752-7753 for support.
And lastly, if you're having issues with Apple Cash or the person-to-person payment systems in iMessage, call 1-877-233-8552.
How to contact Apple Support online
Apple also has a support website, filled with tools and tips. Navigate the menus correctly, and you can even talk to a customer support representative online.
Your first stop should be the Apple Support contact page.
1. Open this page and scroll down to We're here to help, and then select the product you need support for. You can also select See more products for more options.
2. You'll be presented with a number of common issues that users contact Apple about. Select one of them, and then pick a more specific issue from the list that appears.
3. Depending on the issue, you might be given troubleshooting tips right away, or brought to a page titled How would you like to get help?
This final page will have some new options. The best one here is Chat. Select this, and you'll be paired with a customer support representative who you can work through the issue with.
If you don't want to talk to anyone, check out Apple's support website on your own. support.apple.com is their main support portal, and contains hundreds of articles on how to keep your devices running smoothly.
Using the Apple Support app
If you have an iPhone or iPad, you can also download the Apple Support app. This app is a streamlined version of the above website.
When you open the app, by default it'll show you options for whatever device you're using the app on - tap Products in the top-left corner to select a different device.
Go through the menus to describe the issue you're having. The final page will likely tell you to bring your device in for repair, or lead you to a pre-written support article. But there'll usually be a Contact section too - tap Chat or Call under this heading to talk to a representative.
How to contact Apple Support through an Apple Store
Nearly every Apple retail store is staffed by "Apple experts" who can help solve common issues. If they can't solve it, they'll help you repair or replace your device.
To find the Apple Store nearest you, head to Apple's retail list. Once you find your nearest store, click its location to find the exact address, store hours, and phone number.
We suggest calling ahead of time to make a reservation. This ensures that you get dedicated one-on-one time with an Apple expert, and lets you skip waiting in line for a free space.How to back up messages on your iPhone with iCloud or a Mac computerHow to fix a frozen or unresponsive iPhoneHow to check your iPhone battery's health in 3 simple steps, and tell when it's time for a replacementHow to put your iPhone into recovery mode to repair it when it's malfunctioning
- Indian startup founders celebrate Paytm’s success as company posts first operating profit
- Kim Jong Un abruptly reappears after 36 days out of the spotlight and orders North Korea to 'prepare for war'
- OpenAI makes a ChatGPT-like tool called Codex that can write software. Here's why Codex won't replace developers and will instead create more demand for their skills.
- PM Modi endorses Indian Oil's 'Surya Nutan' solar cooker at India Energy Week! Should you switch?
- Adani Power's Q3 profit plunges 96% to Rs 9 cr as expenses rise
- After an Ather 450X catches fire, the company says its battery is safe — fire was due to a wiring harness issue
- CCTV camera for home with mobile connectivity for 2023
- Best smartwatches under ₹3000