Barry Diller told Expedia employees that it's not hunting for a replacement for its ousted CEO, and some insiders are worried the $16 billion company is heading for a sale
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Maha COVID-19 cases cross 70,000 mark; death toll 2,362
- CBI reports first coronavirus cases as 2 junior officials test positive
- PTI tally of COVID-19 cases and deaths in India at 9:35pm
- Man who tested COVID-19 positive commits suicide in south Delhi hospital
- 38 more people test positive for COVID-19 in Punjab; total rises to 2,301