Everything Samsung announced during its big Unpacked event, from a new foldable phone to the $1,400 Galaxy S20 Ultra with 100x zoom
- Samsung announced five new products during its Unpacked event on February 11, including four new smartphones and new wireless earbuds designed to take on Apple's incredibly popular AirPods.
- One of the new smartphones include the Galaxy Z Flip foldable smartphone.
- There's also the new flagship premium devices called the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus, and Galaxy S20 Ultra, that are ushering in 5G connectivity not just for 2020, but for the mainstream.
- And Samsung's new Galaxy Buds Plus are here to take on Apple's AirPods Pro.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Each of these devices are a big deal. The Galaxy Z Flip, for example, is the second generation of a foldable smartphone - a highly scrutinized category of smartphones ever since the rocky start of Samsung's first foldable, the Galaxy Fold.
The Galaxy S20 phones represents Samsung's peak design and technology that helps keep the company as the top smartphone maker in the world. They're also mastheads for mainstream 5G connectivity in phones that people are actually meant to buy rather than being an exclusive feature.
And the Galaxy Buds are an answer to Apple's incredibly popular and successful AirPods.
Check out everything Samsung announced during its Unpacked event: